Book Worms

I try to read the kiddos books as often as I can. But lets be honest, I don't as much as I would like. When I tuck the kiddos in at night they say, after you finish the laundry, getting back to client emails and cleaning will you come back in and cuddle? It broke my heart because those are the excuses I use at night to not read to them. I get so tired and just want "me time" so bad that I make things up not to spend an extra few minutes with them and they called me out on it. Ah, mom guilt is the worst!

Anyhow now that the kiddos have a library card I take them in once a week so they can each pick out two books that we read them before bed.





I have made extra effort to read to them nightly once they called me out on my my BS. Here is a round up of our favorite night time books:

ONE// TWO// THREE// FOUR// FIVE// SIX// SEVEN// EIGHT



Comments

Popular Posts