Sunday Adventure

We finally had an outdoor outing! We went out for some fro-yo then a walk around Edmonds. It felt so nice to breathe  fresh air and go on a walk... I am so ready for some nicer weather.

Our walk was great... but for some reason (we all know the reason) the kids will sit in the stroller for everyone but me. We were in the middle of our walk and Olivia just wants to be held by me. I am trying to not cave in but of course I pick her up to get her to stop fussing. Then Andrew came up with a brilliant idea of telling her I needed to go to the bathroom. In which, I hid in around the corner and he got her to sit in the stroller just fine. (So not fair) I walked behind them for a bit but it was a little lonely  so I walked a little closer and of course Olivia saw me and I had to hold her the rest of the way.. C'est la vie
















Comments

Popular Posts