DIY Keepsake Chistmas Ornaments

A few years ago I started to make keepsake Christmas ornaments for the kids. They are super easy to make and you will have them forever. Every time we out the Christmas tree up it is so nice to go up memory lane. Last year I started to print there Santa photos because we has the classic kid crying photo and I wanted to document it in a clever way.
 

Last year I took a flat circle shaped wood that I found at the craft store and printed a copy of the kids Santa picture on the one side I printed their name with the year on the other side. I printed it on a sticker like paper but you can also mod podge the photo onto the wood. 

 


This year I bought a clear plastic orntimate and again, printed the kids Santa photo and a separate photo of this years preschool photo. In the middle of the two photos I stuffed tinsel to make the photos lay better. 

*Please note I wanted to take step by step photos on how to make this ornament and when I was taking out Alexander's photo it ripped. I am reprinted it :) **




Comments

Popular Posts