Gift Ideas

Now that Thanksgiving is over I am officially in Christmas mode. I have been brainstorming ideas for the littles. I like to get them a mix of toys that are on their Santa list// books// and indoor activities for the long winter months. I think I came up with a solid list that the kids will love.


One// Two// Three// Four// Five
Six// Seven// Eight// Nine// Ten// Eleven// Twelve




Miss Olivia is into  e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g dollies, like most three year old girls. So, her list includes a doll closet and a doll clip in booster. She will love to clip in the seat next to her during breakfast... I can't wait to see her face light up when she sees it under the tree. 

Alexander is into building things and using his imagination. He has a book he put together (pages of mazes that he stapled) that he calls his invention book. His new invention he is working on is making his toys fly back into their space so clean up time is easier… He defiantly keeps me on his toes. I was browsing the internet for ideas and found this solar robot that I think he will love, right up his ally!




Comments

Popular Posts